.

27.12.11

Review: Remington, Pearl Wand curling tong

The packaging; also came with a heat proof pouch and glove.

The wand; it is light-weight and has a 3m swivel cord for easy movement. There's a digital display (130°c - 210°c) also and a cool tip to grip whilst curling. 

The results; my hair turned out extremely well and it appeared shiny and healthy looking. The waves were natural and have stayed in my hair without hair spray. 

As you can see, I bought my very first pair of straighteners today from Argos. They cost me £24.97 and can be found here on the website. Currently they have a deal with £1 off which isn't a lot but it's still a saving!
I'm not used to curling my hair often so I think the more I practise the better it will turn out, so hopefully I'll get the hang of it!

In my opinion, for the price they are extremely good and well worth the money. One thing I did notice is that the hair tends to slide up the tong because it's got the shiny surface which is quite annoying and fiddly to sort out whilst holding the hair. Then again, with practise, I think I will eventually find a way to make the hair stay at the bottom of the barrel for more loose, natural curls.

P.s. New blog layout - comments?

I brought this with my own money. I did this review off my own back and I was not paid by any companies. The opinions are 100% my own and they were not influenced by anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment