.

2.12.11

CHRISTMAS TAG

The winter weather is truly on it's way and with that in mind I have found a Christmas "tag" to do!

1. What's your favourite holiday film? 
A Christmas Carol

2. What are your favourite Christmas colours? 
Red and green; keeping it classic.

3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas? 

I would like to stay in my pj's but I dress up!

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be? 

Honestly don't know!

5. Do you open your presents Christmas eve or Christmas morning? 
Christmas morning.

6. Have you ever built a ginger bread house? 
No!

7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break? 
Go for walks on the beach and take photographs.

8. Any Christmas wishes? 

That I'm with all my family for Christmas this year!

9. Favourite Christmas smell? 
Pine needles. Oh, and the Christmas dinner cooking. 

10. Favorite Christmas meal or treat?
Most definitely a Christmas dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment