.

8.1.12

a cold winters walk.


A seagull perched on the stones.

The sea and the stones.

Some of the stones, sand and the water.

A rock which looks like a mountain on this photograph!

A large pool of water created by last weeks weather!

Some water in a crack on a stone.

Close up of a massive boulder/stone thing?

Close up of some sand on a stone!

My name :F

 ____________________________________________________________

I went to the beach today and got some half decent shots of when we were walking along. I didn't take any of myself on account of the fact that the wind was blowing everywhere and my hair was a hot mess! It's been such a busy weekend so it was so nice to just go for a relaxing walk along the beach and have time to think without any distractions! I've got such a busy week ahead of me ... and it's my mum's birthday on Friday! I also had loads of new ideas for posts so I hope someone is reading this because I've spent quite a long time thinking about this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment