.

7.1.12

46 things about me ...

1.What is your name?
Kaylie.

2.When is your birthday?
15th September (1995).

3.How tall are you?
I'm going to guess around 5,6 ish.
4.Do you have any siblings?
I have two brothers.

5.Do you have any pets?
I have a dog (my cat recently passed away).

6.What is your favorite colour?
Navy or green.

7.What is your favorite song?
Don't have one at the moment.

8.What is your favorite restaurant?
A carvery place that my family goes to near where I live.

9.What is your favorite drink?
Water :F

10.What is your favorite gum?
Wrigley's Spearmint.

11.What is your favorite snack?
An apple or biscuit? 
12.What is your favorite dessert?
Brownies with ice-cream. 
13.What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Mr. Whippy style ;)
14.What is your favorite movie?
Probably the Harry Potter collection of movies.
15.What is your favorite TV show?
At the moment, the Biggest Loser. 
16.When did you get into makeup?
Only a couple of years ago!
17.How did you get into doing videos on youtube?
I watched some other people's videos for about a year, then someone I knew and I decided to start doing them. Then I made my own channel and it's continued from there!
18.If you won a million pounds, what would you buy first?
A house for my whole family to live in.
19.What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I have a single bed :L
20.What is your dream car?
Volkswagen Beetle in lime green.

21.If you could take a spontaneous trip somewhere, where would it be?
Back to Germany/Krakow with my friends. It was beautiful there.
22.If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
America, Canada or New Zealand.
23.What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Saturday because I have netball training on Saturday mornings.
24.What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas because it's all festive and cheery. :)
25.Name three sites online that you love or visit frequently?
http://www.tumblr.com
http://www.youtube.com
http://www.twitter.com
26.If you could have one famous person as a sibling who would you choose?
Shay Carl :F
27.Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
I have my ears pierced. 
28.Money or love?
Love.
29.Things you cant leave the house without?
Phone, hand sanitiser, iPod and spray?
30.What are your turn-offs in a guy?
Arrogant, lazy and has disgusting habits.
31.What superhero power would you want to have?
Invisibility.
32.Are you a morning person?
Yes!
33.What is your favorite book?
I can't remember the title but it's an old war novel!
34.Do you sing randomly?
All the time.
35.Left or right-handed?
Right handed.
36.Anything in particular you wear everyday?
My school uniform ... most days?
37.Where were you born and raised?
England ;)
38.What did you look like as a baby?
Chubby, blonde hair, blue eyes and small?
39.What countries do want to visit?
America, China, various places in Europe.
40.What does your purse/bag look like?
Large, black and sparkly with sequins.
41.What is the color of your ipod?
Silver - clearly I have one of the original ones ;)
42.What is the last song that was playing on your ipod?
Bombay Bicycle Club - shuffle.
43.What kind of phone do you have?
Nokia (unsure on the specific type but it looks like a blackberry)?
44.Do you have any bad habits?
Staying up too late and watching videos.
45.Do you have a twitter?
@heyimkaylie  follow me ;)
46.A random fact about you
When I went to Auschwitz, I was sick in the café. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment