.

4.1.12





Still life photographs of oranges. Not brilliant but it's a starting point!

 ____________________________________________________________

It was the first day back at school today. I didn't even get to sleep until around 1:30am because I'm not used to being asleep until around 2am! So, admittedly, I did wake up feeling like a bit of a zombie. However, the day actually wasn't so bad as I only had PE (hockey in the freezing cold), double art, maths and history. It is one of my preferred days in my two week timetable. BUT, I did find out that from 2014 in the UK children will stop learning art, music, ICT and a few other subjects at KS2 onwards. I think this is incredibly ludicrous and stolid. What will all of the creative children do? When I vote, I am definitely going to vote wisely to ensure future generations can have what we had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment