.

21.1.12

prom series #1 : long dresses

As prom draws near for me I'm starting a "Prom Series" where I'll give you ideas of dresses, hair, shoes, accessories and more! Note: not everything that I post will be of my particular 'style' because I'm just trying to be diverse and give plenty of examples!
____________________________________________________________

The first of this series is long dresses! Be careful when ordering online especially because you must get any measurements exact, and even then you may have to get the dress tailored further when you receive it. Personally, I'd go into a shop to buy/rent a dress because you can see if it suits you there and then! I will be wearing a long dress to my prom so it was exciting for me to search through the websites to see the different styles that have appeared for 2012!

£79.00
Fabric: Chiffon
Neckline: Strapless
Silhouette: Sheath
Hemline: Floor-length
Embellishment: Crystals, Ruched
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
Waist: Empire
Back Details: None
Shown Colour: Burgundy

£87.59


Silhouette: Sheath
Length: Long
Neckline: Halter
Waistline: Empire
Closure: Zipper
Fabric: Satin
Embellishment: Keyhole, Sequin Detail
Train: Sweep Train
Show color: Apple Green
Occasion: Prom, Evening, Formal

Elegant backless blue evening dress with beaded detailing. Made from a slinky poly satin this dress features a pleated train.

£170.00

A strapless, floor sweeping maxi with a ruched bodice and enclosed boning. The asymmetric drape detail at the front adds a graceful element to this sumptuous gown. The Symphony Maxi Dress has a discreet side-zip and comes with detachable straps. Length from underarm to hem is 128cm/ 50.5 inches.

** All information was taken directly from the websites that I found the dresses on. The photographs were taken from the websites.**




No comments:

Post a Comment