.

31.1.12

january favourites.

In 2012, I will be doing monthly favourite posts on the last day of each month. So here's my favourites for January 2012:

__________________________________________

favourite advert: Twinings

I love the animation in this advert and the way it's put together. I also adore the song choice and the realistic features in the advert. It really made me want to buy the product. 

favourite tv programme: Call the Midwife (BBC1, Sunday, 9pm) 

Ever since it started earlier on this month, this show has kept me thoroughly entertained! Not only are the scenes humorous and exciting, they also show the hard times which people faced during the War. For me, Miranda Hart makes this show and I am delighted to see that she has gone on to act in other shows as well as her sitcom, Miranda.

favourite iPod app: Many Bricks   

Although many people are besotted with Temple Run, I am actually enjoying Many Bricks. It's a free app in the top 25 category and it is incredibly addictive. A new level is unlocked after you complete your current one so you really have to work hard to get all of the levels done!

favourite beauty/hair:

Messy buns are so quick and easy to do before school or when you're lazing around at home! They seem to be coming into fashion again - thank goodness, I don't have to put much effort in hair-wise anymore! I haven't perfected one quite this pretty but mine will do for now.

favourite quote:

"the one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who's doing it".  

I don't really think this needs explaining. 

favourite wish list item: a Brett Manning canvas

My Comforter... by brettisagirl
Brett Manning is definitely one of my current favourite artists and ever since I discovered here I've been wanting to buy a canvas of one of her pieces! I couldn't decide which one so I chose one at random. I emailed Brett just over a month ago and - being the lovely person she is - she actually replied and answered all my questions that I had! Please check out her prints here.

No comments:

Post a Comment