.

5.2.12

oooo, snowy paintings?

Yesterday and today I've been working on a painting that I did for my Human Form final piece for GCSE art. While I was painting it I filmed and eventually I edited it all together and this is the result!
Facts:
- Took around 3 hours to draw and paint fully.
- Spent about 24 hours editing (mostly rendering time as it was such a long video to start with)!
- Originally the painting was supposed to be of me but it didn't look like me in the end!
- It's an artist response to my favourite artist Brett Manning (http://www.brettisagirl.com).


p.s. IT SNOWED! I haven't been out properly in the show but I did go outside to take a few photos:
A random redy-orange flower which was growing amongst the snow?

My welly :F

The seeds on the bird table were coated too!

A snow covered tree in my garden!


No comments:

Post a Comment