.

18.2.12

prom series #2 : shoes

Colour: Tan
High Heel Height: 9cm
Material: Leather
Size: 4-7
Was: £75 .. Now: £24.99
My thoughts: These shoes have a definite acquired taste and therefore will not be everyone's cup of tea. Personally, I think these will go with any length dress but not all colours.

Colour: Black
High Heel Height: 7cm
Material: Man Made
Size: 3-5
Now: £60
My thoughts: I adore these shoes, however I detest the massive ribbon for the bow. There are ways to overcome the bow but I believe it's the crucial focus point which makes the shoes what they are. Another problem may be that the size is far too small as they only go up to a size 5!


Colour: Pale Pink
High Heel Height: 13cm
Material: Suede
Size: 3-8
Now: £65
My thoughts: These shoes are incredibly tall so may be a solution for anyone who is shorter but they can only find long dresses! Also, they are a nude-ish colour so they would essentially match most dress colours if they are a last minute purchase!

Colour: Black
High Heel Height: 14cm
Material: Suede
Size: 3-8
Now: £65
My thoughts: Again these shoes are extremely tall so if you have a longer dress which you need higher heels for than these shoes could be for you! They have cute sparkly heels and they would possibly match many dress colours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment