.

4.3.12

(belated) february favourites!


Picture Credit - http://www.chibird.tumblr.com

favourite tv programme: Love in the Wild (ITV2, Wednesday, 9pm)
My friend actually got me hooked to this show. It started with 10 couples who are all competing against each other to win the prize at the end of the 10 weeks. This is one of my favourite dating shows currently because it actually gives the contestants chance to get to know each other instead of making a rash decision based on appearance.

favourite iPod app: Snake

I've become increasingly addicted to this app. While the hype is on Temple Run, I've found that this app is much more fun and definitely reminds me of the old-school Nokia phones! It's currently in the free top 25 section on the app store!

favourite beauty/hair: Natural Collection Waterproof mascara

I am the sort of person who's eyes are almost certain to start watering at random times so this mascara has been a life saver! I love the Natural Collection brand as I'm allergic to a lot of other brands! I got the mascara a while back in a 3 for £5 deal in Boots but they're always doing small deals like that!

favourite wish list item: Canon EOS Rebel T3i

I've longed for a camera like this one for over a year now and I know that I won't be buying it any time soon it's still top of my wish list this February. As summer approaches I'm starting to take more and more photos and it'd be really cool to have a professional camera! It's £470 in some places though so I have quite a wait ..

________________________________________________

Sorry for the shortness of last month's favourites. I haven't had a lot of time to think about it because I was given my final art project and I've had so much other school work! This month's will be better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment