.

10.3.12

________________________________________

Hello everyone,
It's been a busy few weeks but I've grabbed 10 minutes to sit down a write a blog post before I catch some z's. I'm planning on going to the city tomorrow to have a browse around the shops as we're having a non-uniform day on Monday in aid of a charity and school council. I've really wanted a tube/pencil skirt for ages so I'll be on the hunt for a reasonably priced one! Also, I need to find a pair of longer, thick white socks to wear with my army-style boots. Everything else seen in the outfit above I have but it's just those two items that I'll be tracking down! However, I'm also looking out for any good cardigan deals as I was going to buy an aztec design one in the sales but I found out that it was £28 and it had a whole in the shoulder *face palm*.
Tell me what you think about the outfit above! A mother's day post will be coming soon.
Too-dal-oo.

No comments:

Post a Comment